Is your leaking toilet costing you a fortune?
A leaking toilet can is always major inconvenience. Not only does it make a wet mess, but it can also damage the floor or carpet of your home, and cause unsightly mould. This can cause serious health problems to your family and pets.
Furthermore, a leaking toilet can also cost you a motza to repair as this will likely lead to damage of dry walls and carpet.. In addition to this a leaking toilets can waste hundreds of litres of water a week! How many dollars do you think this is adding to your water bill?
For the savvy home owner it makes sense to regularly check for leaks and repair them proactively so it doesn’t cost you more down the line. At LPZ Plumbing Services, we are here to fix your leaks as efficiently and as conveniently as possible and have much experience working with leaking toilets.
Why Choose the team at LPZ to fix your leaking toilet?
A leaking toilet is a dirty job, at LPZ Plumbing Services we have an experienced team of plumbers ready to help you and take the stress out of these unforeseen plumbing issues..A typical leaking toilet repair goes like this..
1. Call one of our friendly customer service staff to book a time that is convenient for you, and fits in with your busy schedule
2. At that time, one of our plumbing experts will arrive at your Sydney home to inspect the leakage, and see how they can fix it up. They will advice you on whether it’s best to fix the leak, or replace the whole toilet unit. You are not charged any call out fee for this service. (unless it is after hours).
3. You will then be given a fixed price quote with no obligation, no hidden fees and no nasty surprises. This quote will include any pensioner discounts if applicable. For our experts, the task of fixing a leaking toilet is usually a quick job, so it does not cost you very much money.
4. If you agree with the quote, our plumbing professional will fix the leakage using their state-of-the-art tools
5. Your toilet leak is now fixed, and your bathroom is now clean and dry. Best of all, you will be wasting no more money on water bills.
For extreme cases of leaking toilets we also have emergency services, where you can call us any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So if you get up in the middle of the night to find your bathroom completely flooded, we can still have one of our experts over to deal with the leak as soon as they can.
If a leaking toilet is causing you trouble and wasting your money, call us today on 1300 725 905 and our experts will have the problem sorted out.