How much money is your leaking tap costing you?
Leaking taps are not only a major annoyance, but if left untreated can also cost you a motza to fix. Even a small leaking tap can waste up to a thousand litres of water a month? Imagine how much this is adding to your water bill.
Leaking taps are common and can happen in any home, whether new or old.. When they do occur, it makes sense for the homeowner to get it fixed as soon as possible, so they don’t waste too much money on water.
Luckily for you, LPZ Pluming Services have the tools and the expertise to fix your leaking taps quickly and efficiently.
Why Choose the team at LPZ to fix your leaking taps?
We make the process of fixing your leaking taps as efficient and pain free as possible:
1. Call one of our friendly customer service staff to book a time that is convenient for you, and fits in with your busy schedule
2. One of our plumbing experts will arrive to your Sydney home to inspect your leaking tap, and see how they can fix it up. You are not charged any call out fee for this service (unless it is after hours).
3. You will then be given a fixed price quote with no obligation and no hidden fees. This quote will include any pensioner discounts if applicable. For our experts, the task of fixing leaking taps is a quick job, so it son’t cost you very much money.
4. If you agree to the quote, our plumbing professional will then repair your leaking tap using the best materials, designed for long-lasting durability. We will leave your tap working like it was when it was new. Our plumbers can repair and replace just about any tap, no matter what make or model.
5. We don’t like to keep you waiting, so we carry a wide range of tap parts, allowing us to fix your leaking tap without having to go to our suppliers
6. Now you no longer have to put up with the annoyance of a leaking tap, and your next water bill will put a smile to your face
We also offer an emergency service where you can call us any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So if you end up finding your tap quite literally gushing with water, we can still have an expert come to your home and fix the problem as soon as possible.
If you have a tap leaking in your kitchen, laundry, bathroom, or outside that is annoying you and wasting water, call us today on 1300 725 905 and our experts will have the problem sorted out.